Roadmap to Success
The life of Nanik Rupani has filled with many exotic events. The major life events have been given below:
- 1941- Birth
- 1947- Relocation to India from Karachi
- 1957- Left for Ghana for work purpose
- 1963- Returned from Ghana
- 1964- Started powerloom in Bhiwandi (Roop Textiles and Radha Silk Industries)
- 1967- Got married to Geeta Rupani
- 1968- Became the treasurer of Lion’s Club of Wadala
- 1969- Founded Nanik Silk Industries, Kalbadevi Marg, Mumbai.
- 1971- Did volunteer work for Indo-Pak War towards welfare of Jawans
- 1971- Became the President of Wadala Junior Chamber
- 1975- Founded Hind Industries, Dadar, Mumbai.
- 1975- Hind Industries turned to Roopmeck Enterprises due to immense success.
- 1979- Established Rupani Enterprises, Wadala, Mumbai.
- 1984- Formation of Priyadarshini Academy, Mumbai.
- 1986- Formation of Neutron Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 1993- Addressed a gathering in Parliament House, Delhi.
- 1995- Introduced Laughter Club (Hasya Yoga)
- 2004- Became the President of Indian Merchants’ Chamber
- 2010- Became the Non-Executive Director of ‘Aon Global Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.’
- 2012- Became Regional President of Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, India
Publications Under Nanik
- Success Is Our Birthright.
- Success Is Our Birthright Comic.
- Kautilya Arthashastra.
- Laughter Therapy.